From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Sue J Ward via Talk
Sent: October 26, 2015 1:50 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: viewing purchase history in itunes with window eyes.

  Hello. I was wondering when I do check out the purchase history in
iTunes with windoweyes, there is a page that comes up and it shows a
bunch of things and when I do arrow down to the most recent box, it is a
combo one, and it shows not all of my purchases, since I do hit enter
the tone for speech for browse mode is turned off, am thinking I might
see all of my purchases, but I do not. I even use the alt down arrow
combo thinking it might expand the most recent purchases since I would
like to see the list of my apps but it does not. The only thing am
getting is either most recent or name with in the combo box. I also use
the tab and or shift tab to see if any of them do show up so far only
one. However when I do use NVDA it works differently so when I do hit
enter on the most recent combo box I do see all of my purchased stuff by
using the tab or the down arrow keys cause it is saying group. I am
wondering how do you get all of my stuff to show up using window eyes?
American Express Travel
Earn 2x Points When You Book at Amextravel.com. Book Now! Terms Apply.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/562e67a74ea3967a63f8dst04vuc
List archives can be found at