Greetings,
I have a MagicJack phone and when messages are left on it, it sends a
message.wav file to my email account. The text part of the message says I can
double click the attachment to listen to the message or save it to my PC. Can
anybody tell me how to double click or listen to the .wav attachment without
saving it?
I am using WE 9.2 with Windows Live Mail 2012 and a win7 32 bit PC.
Thanks for any help you may provide.
Grant E. Metcalf
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
Phone: 650-754-4207