Hi,
On scottrade.com when trying to enter a trade order, I got the error message I. E. has stopped responding. I tried 3 times and finally shutdown WE9.2, and with sighted help I was able to place the trade order.
I also have problems on amazon where I can only continue with sighted help.
I certainly hope that the window eyes update comes out soon, because WE9.2 is currently unacceptable. I crash over a dozen times a day, and on many web sites, sighted help is needed to get things done.
May The Force be with you,
Manny

--
Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 9.2, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 10, with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated automatically with Ninite and Driver Booster, which sighted assistance is needed, but other than that Driver Booster is a great program. Recommended software: Firefox, Thunderbird, Google Chrome, Winamp, Fritz 12, Chessbase 11, MS Office 2010 security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform, Maintenance: C-cleaner, Ultra Defrag