That's interesting that your volume lowered with Dec-talk, since it has always been the louder of the two for me. Eloquence has always been a lot lower, along with any of the other voices, even with the volume set as high as it can go. And this has been that way on three different computers. If there is a way to rectify that, I would be interested in knowing, also. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Metcalf via Talk
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 2:31 PM
To: Via Talk
Subject: sounds volume

Since I switched my synthesizer from Eloquence to Dectalk the volume of the sound indicaters has dropped significantly. Is there a simple command to raise the volume of the sounds? So far I haven’t found where to set the volume in the settings file.
Thanks for help given.
Grant

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com