Hey, folks.

After re-reading my post, I saw that I'd left out a step. When Active window
and Focused window netted me only the title bar and menu, I pressed
Alt-Print Screen, selected file from the source radio buttons, and the
gibberish that Dave says is going to be a hit tune came up in the VV window.
Maybe the fact that it's gibberish is why it will sell. Who knows.

Jo, I had gone to the app central site and read about VV after shooting off
my original post. While a few things were made clearer as I read through the
version history, there are still controls whose purpose is unclear to me.
Don't anyone get me wrong. I think VV could easily become my favorite app
once I can get it to work. More times than I care to ponder, I have felt
shut out because I cannot access manuals and the like that were scanned into
an image and stuck in a pdf. Aaron, I deeply appreciate your time and
effort.

Thanks for your suggestions and comiseration, people,
Lou

P.S. Tom, there is something truly amazing about the harmonic overtones of
the G string in a set of D'Addarios. Steve, I've been meaning to buy a set
of Elixirs to try on my Alvarez. A friend of mine uses them on his Larrivee
and they positively sparkle. That Larrivee is the loudest guitar I've ever
heard by the way. Wonder how they did that. I also like the Rotosound
TB-11's because they actually make the guitar sound as if it has a reverb
built into the wood. Okay. Enough. Bye for now.