Good afternoon Dennis,

For the benefit of everyone I am offering a more generic answer followed by a
more specific answer for IE.

1) Login credentials can be saved in typically one of a few places. Some
websites store them in a cookie, in which case you would delete the Cookie for
the given site from within your browser. Many browsers have a built in password
manager. In which case you would delete it from your browser’s password
manager. If you are using a password manager like Dashlane, Lastpass, or
1Password then these would be more likely stored in your password manager. The
following offers good information for clearing passwords (credentials) from a
variety of browsers:
http://help.unc.edu/help/how-to-remove-saved-passwords-from-a-web-browser/
<http://help.unc.edu/help/how-to-remove-saved-passwords-from-a-web-browser/>.

2) The method of deleting credentials will very slightly depending on the
version of Internet Explorer you are running. The following should work fine
for the newer versions of IE.

To access this please do the following:
Open the Tools menu.
Select Internet Options.
Click Content.
Under AutoComplete, click Settings.
Click on Manage Passwords.
Click on the Web Credentials Manager.
Click on the drop down arrow by the web site you want to remove the password.
Click on Remove.

> On 2015Nov 11, at 13:26, Dennis via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, how do I prevent internet explorer from saving things like if I log in
> to gmail and do alt f4 it will still have me signed in I don't want this.
> Thanks.

"Happiness is not the absence of problems; but the ability to deal with them."

    Steve Maraboli

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not
what holds you back.

Please text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg (AB9MZ)

RICIS, Inc.
7849 Bristol Park Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
http://www.ricis.com

+1 708-267-6664 Cell
+1 708-444-2690 Office
+1 866-RICIS-77 Office (U.S. and Canada)
+1 708-444-1115 Fax (Call first)