Dennis and group,

One other tidbit that might be useful.

Here is a URL to logout of all Google sessions. You could attach this to a key
and use it as a shortcut / macro to force all sessions to logout.

https://accounts.google.com/Logout?continue=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.google.com%2FServiceLogin%3Fsacu%3D1&il=true&zx=icxpgruz0yao

<https://accounts.google.com/Logout?continue=https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?sacu=1&il=true&zx=icxpgruz0yao>

> On 2015Nov 11, at 14:14, Jonathan C. Cohn via Talk
> <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
>
> Google by default saves a cookie to allow auto-login into any of your
> accounts. There is a checkbox after the SignIn button to disable this.
>

> Best wishes,
>
> Jonathan
>

>> On Nov 11, 2015, at 15:09, Dennis via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com
>> <mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com>> wrote:
>>
>> I have that checked it still saves things.

"Happiness is not the absence of problems; but the ability to deal with them."

    Steve Maraboli

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not
what holds you back.

Please text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg (AB9MZ)

RICIS, Inc.
7849 Bristol Park Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
http://www.ricis.com

+1 708-267-6664 Cell
+1 708-444-2690 Office
+1 866-RICIS-77 Office (U.S. and Canada)
+1 708-444-1115 Fax (Call first)