Hi Marc, how about navigating in powerpoint with we. Tasks would include creating and editing powerpoint slides and notes, saving and opening powerpoint file, and navigating between slides. Also interested in filling out a .pdf form with we. If it helps, can send you an example of the type of form am thinking of.

-----Original Message----- From: Marc Solomon via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 12:16 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List ; Window-EyesTraining List
Subject: Webinar and tutorial topics - feedback requested

Ai Squared would like to request your feedback. What topics, applications and tasks would you like for us to cover in a future Window-Eyes webinar or tutorial? The more information and details you can provide the better. Here are a few examples to get your creative juices flowing:

1. Using the Start Menu in Windows 10
2. Finding apps in the Windows Store
3. Purchasing a product from Amazon.com
4. What is ARIA and how can it help me on the web?
5. What is a Window-Eyes app?

Thanks,
Marc Solomon
Ai Squared

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/khevener%40earthlink.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com