Hi Marc,
I think you could put topics 4 and 5 together to make a great webinar.  I
haven't used Windows  apps so I'd like to know what they are and what I
could use them for to enhance my computer efficiency.
I'm not sure I understood Ninenet and I'd love to know more about its
capabilities.

Why not, every so often, do just a Q and A with no real agenda except that
the questions must be restricted to a certain operating system or program.

Jo Taliaferro