Hi Michael,
Window-Eyes supports both Adobe Reader X and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. While
these two versions have different user interfaces, both should offer a similar
experience when accessing the same PDF with Window-Eyes. In other words,  don't
expect a poorly designed PDF to read better in one version than the other.
Regards,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com