Hi Mark I have a roster to read and it has 7 columns so how can I vew the hole row across a column. If I use the numpad keys it just read the file menue and other things but not what I need to read.
Cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: Marc Solomon via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 11:00 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: help with acrabat reader.

Hi Michael,
Window-Eyes supports both Adobe Reader X and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. While these two versions have different user interfaces, both should offer a similar experience when accessing the same PDF with Window-Eyes. In other words, don't expect a poorly designed PDF to read better in one version than the other.
Regards,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com