Hi Reg,

Might you try wordpad as an alternative?

Joe
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 06:46:26 -0600
Larry Higgins via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Hello Listers,

I asked about this issue a couple of months ago, and never got a satisfactory
answer.

For some reason, on my system, We will not read text as it is selected via the
shift+arrow method. The Notepad set is loading properly, or so it would seem,
and yet for some reason, this problem persists.

Is there any setting I might check or change to permanently solve this problem?

thanks,

Larry

Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk>