Hi all,

There is a lot of traffic on this list about upgrading to the latest WE version. I tried again this morning, and lost the speech completely. The download was stopped because WE stopped working, and Windows was going to try to fix the problem.

I'm going to hold off until either the site is less busy or the bugs are fixed, since so many here seem to be having problems.

I encourage you all to relax, and wait. I'm almost sorry I started the thread, not thinking about the server being overloaded.

Blessings,

Lindaad replyin