From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+aistech=ameritech....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Linda Mentink via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 7:32 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Latest Upgrade

Hi all,

There is a lot of traffic on this list about upgrading to the latest
WE version. I tried again this morning, and lost the speech
completely. The download was stopped because WE stopped working, and
Windows was  going to try to fix the problem.

I'm going to hold off until either the site is less busy or the bugs
are fixed, since so many here seem to be having problems.

I encourage you all to relax, and wait. I'm almost sorry I started
the thread, not thinking about the server being overloaded.

Blessings,

Lindaad replyin

List archives can be found at