I get this occasionally, but it's no problem. It has no effect on the way you interact with the desktop.It seems to occur randomly. The next reboot usually returns to the desktop title bar.

-----Original Message----- From: Linda Mentink via Talk
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 11:00 PM
To: Jeff Samco ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Windows 7 desktop title bar now reads Program Manager

I get that, and I haven't upgraded to the lates WE version yet. I
have no idea what it is, or what to change it back to.
At 10:45 PM 12/18/2015, you wrote:
Yesterday I rebooted my Windows 7 laptop so some updates could activate. Coincidentally, now when I read the title bar of the desktop it's announced as Program Manager. Anyone heard of this? Any suggestions about changing this back?
Thanks,
Jeff

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tfairhurst%40kc.rr.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com