Occasionally, when I do something, I hear program manager instead of desktop. The thing is, I don't know what I do to cause this, but it doesn't stay that way. Have you tried rebooting? And does it still say program manager instead of desktop? Usually, mine goes back to saying desktop. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Jeff Samco via Talk
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 11:45 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Windows 7 desktop title bar now reads Program Manager

Yesterday I rebooted my Windows 7 laptop so some updates could
activate. Coincidentally, now when I read the title bar of the
desktop it's announced as Program Manager. Anyone heard of this? Any
suggestions about changing this back?
Thanks,
Jeff

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

-----
No virus found in this message.