From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of gosselin_louis via Talk
Sent: December 18, 2015 7:12 AM
To: 'Steve Clower' <sclo...@aisquared.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; 'Nick Sarames' <nicksara...@msn.com>; 'Bryan
Peterson' <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>; dlh...@centurylink.net
Subject: RE: 9.3 refuses to install over 9.2

I've downloaded and installed Win-Eyes 9.3. I'm finding in Outlook 2013 now,
that when I open a message by hitting Enter, I routinely hear the first line
read twice.  Is there an adjustment I can make to correct this?  I've tried
increasing the trigger delay from1 to 5, but the behavior persists, so guess
that isn't the problem.

This is a Windows 7 machine, 64-bit version, and have Office 2013
installed..

Louis Gosselin