Running a Dell Optiplex I7 Windows Pro and WE 9.3.1:
The system boots up fast, a few seconds, but the logon window starts reading
what sounds like the WindowEyes Control Panel dialog, or something akin to
that, and then I have no control for several seconds more. When tabbing
finally starts to work typing, microsoft voice I think, response to tabbing
or typing takes several seconds between pressing a key and a vocal response.
Is there some way to improve the responsiveness of this logon dialog?
It was slow in Windows 8.1 with WE 8.x but is worse in Windows10 with WE
9.3.1.
Rick USA