From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 9:23 AM
To: 'Rod Hutton' <rod_hut...@hotmail.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Windows10 Logon Dialog Painfully Slow

Hi Rod: Did that now getting some funky popups.
One says virtual is turned off when I open outlook and your message but it
says it is being turned on and to restart outlook.
Did that but that message came up again.
Also, some message about installing a office customization package, or
something, installer came up with a potential warning so I didn't install it
- anything here you know of?
Logging on does use my Eloquence and is much quicker it seems but it looks
like I have to adjust all my settings since the new profile is not used for
logging on but also for normal execution after having logged in, at least I
think this is the case.
Any pointer or tips with the new profile?
Rick USA