Hi, using Win10 with 9.3.1 having script errors on every app setting but the machine won't let me do anything with the unless I go into Narrator and its limitations don't let me read the error. I was planning to do a system restore to an earlier date in January but can't find the searce engine to do this. I'm totally blind and live on my own and don't have a lot of money - I've just come out of hospital haviq had a stroke and am really wantikg to use the pc to book some rail tickets for Tuesday - I've got mn Apex Braillenote but can't find any sites for rail tickets it's able to use as it doesn't have Javascript.

Annone got any advice for me please? Steve