I think its a w e problem. with windows update if you use the number pad to move the mouse pointer to the top left then arrow down it will read what is on the screen. but once you arrow down to the bottom and arrow up w e will not read the screen until you use the top left w e hot keys again.

-----Original Message----- From: Don H via Talk
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 2:45 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: WE and Windows 10 short comings

I don't know whether this is a WE issue or a Windows 10 issue but one
issue I find difficult to work with is not being to read the screen with
the mouse keys consistently.  I am not talking about web pages but I
guess what you would call Windows screens.  A typical example is trying
to read the screen when you do a manual check for windows updates.
Sometimes you can read the page just fine with the mouse keys and the
next time you only get that wonderful useless Windows ding.  Sometimes
changing the focus helps and other times it doesn't help at all.  If
this is a Window Eyes problem it needs to be addressed.  If it is a
Windows issue Ai Squared needs to do what ever it takes to address the
issue.  If there is a solution to this problem I would sure like to know
what it is .
Thanks

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com