Hi:
I was getting some focus problems in desktop and in internet explorer,
sometimes the up and down arrow keys would stop working in the middle of
reading or a read to end.
I found out there is a Windows10 setting that will automatically pop up a
window from time to time that is pretty much inaccessible and doesn't even
read, no title bar and you cant route the mouse to it - it just \seems
nothing is there.
 Using narrator I would hear "Send us feedback" when it would pop up but
nothing with Windoweyes.
There is a setting that allows us to turn off this automatic request from
Microsoft to send them feedback and I found it and turned it off.
After a couple of days now the problems seemingly are much better.
It still happens but not nearly as frequently.
My guess there is something else automatically happening to cause focus to
jump around and sometimes end up in the task bar but I havent found that one
yet.
So if you are having this type of problem find the setting to turn off the
automatic requests for sending Microsoft feedback and set it to never.
You can still send them feedback but you wont get asked many times each day
to do it and this nasty inaccessible window wont pop up - or at least not so
often.
I forget how I got to it, I was just following some google posting but if
you cant find it easily I will go back and find out how to get to it.
Rick USA