Hi: I have been getting no messages from the talk list.
I just posted to it but nothing has hit my in-box.
I then posted to a couple of other Elists like blind programming and finance
and they hit my in-box almost immediately along with other messages coming
into my in-box.
My messages show up on the WindowEyes talk list archives for feb ninth but
are seemingly not being sent out, at least not to me.
I get, have setup as pass through to my in-box, any spam so that should not
be the problem.
So...
What is going on here, again?
Is there some black list WindowEyes has found itself on out there?
Is Freedom Scientific doing it?
Is the WindowEyes Elist server managed poorly?
Is there something wrong with my setup?
As mentioned this is the only list that has problems, others are working
perfectly.
Perhaps the messages are being delayed?
Since I cant, seemingly so far, get messages I will have to revisit the
archives to see if anyone respon\ds, if not then nobody may be getting some,
or all, messages.
This AI Squared set of lists are the worst set of lists I have ever been on
and I have been on lists going on 20 years now.
Rick USA.