Facebook has stopped all external chat services. So there is nolonger a possibility to use chat clients like instantbird or miranda. The only not that convenient way to chat is via m.facebook.com or use other platforms like ios or android.
Regards
Davy

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Chris Grabowski via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 1:51 PM
To: Simon Cavendish ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: WE doesn't my copy of office and a program to chat on facebook

Also if this is the office version, make sure you are using Microsoft speech platform or eSpeak as the synthesizers.

You can also  use SAPI.

If you are using Eloquence or Vocalizer Expressive and have not purchased them Window-eyes will be a demo.

Chris

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park