Feel free to e-mail me off list. I'm using latest WE but am uncertain which version of Thunderbird I am using (but I've had it for about 8 months). How can I forward an attachment (to someone) without having to send the original e-mail which contained that attachment? Also, when I have forwarded the original e-mail (containing the attachment), I have tried deleting the text by holding down the delete key. That seems to affect WE somewhat and it becomes mostly silent when I alt-tab. Also when I try to turn on browse mode, WE says not a valid key pressed. Thanks.

Nick