As with others, I do not know the cause for the issues with WE and IE at the
moment.

However, I have made a change to my PC environment a few hours ago and those
issues seem to have gone away.

I have decided that the potential advantages of the interface between my PC
and my iPhone with iCloud set up on the PC is not worth the effort it takes
up and leaves too many things that cannot be done via the PC.

I have therefor fully removed iCloud from my PC.

While it is still only a few hours the issues seem to have gone away.

I do not know if this is just a coincidence.

Regards, John

Tel: +44 (0) 1442 259243
Mob: +44 (0) 7815 056076