From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 7:47 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: The latest on my apps issues

OK Rod, I just took a look at my last message, and believe me, I wont do
anything quite so drastic as to simply delete the folder, I will simply
rename it first if I can locate it. I guess I will have to use Narrator
while doing so, because I cannot either rename or delete the default
profile while WE is running.

I really do appreciate your help, and if this is what the doctor
ordered, I'll thank you profusely in advance.