http://www.gwmicro.com/training/tutorials/#hdidt

Hth,
Tom

On 2/28/2016 10:12 PM, Loy via Talk wrote:
There are programs that will do this for free download.  So I'm not sure
that would be necessary.
"1 John 4:11  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one
another."
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Jarvis via Talk"
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "Sky Mundell" <s...@shaw.ca>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List"
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes features

I second that motion!!

On 2/28/2016 5:12 PM, Sky Mundell via Talk wrote:
Hello guys.  Has AI Squared staff ever considered, in the next
version of
Window-Eyes, a feature that one other screen reader has? That feature is
called Virtual ribbons. What Virtual ribbons does is it makes the
ribbons in
Microsoft office 2007 upwards into a menu bar.  That is a feature
that every
screen reader should have. Window-Eyes should have a virtual ribbons
like
feature.

List archives can be found at

List archives can be found at