Thing is with that is sooner or later we will be forced to learn the ribbon because there won't be any other way. Might as well get used to it now before it gets more and more complicated.

-----Original Message----- From: BK via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 8:21 AM
To: Sky Mundell ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes features

I too would love to have the option of using the ribbon or switching it
to a menu bar. I hope AI Squared will include this feature in the next
upgrade.

Butch
--
BK <butc...@verizon.net>

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:12:22 -0800
Sky Mundell via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Hello guys.  Has AI Squared staff ever considered, in the next version of
Window-Eyes, a feature that one other screen reader has? That feature is
called Virtual ribbons. What Virtual ribbons does is it makes the ribbons in Microsoft office 2007 upwards into a menu bar. That is a feature that every
screen reader should have. Window-Eyes should have a virtual ribbons like
feature.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/butchk7%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com