-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
Sent: April 16, 2016 10:33 AM
To: 'Carol and Roger' <carogsm...@embarqmail.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion
List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: 2nd try - What version of WE will work with XP? Will WE 9 work?

Carol, that's a mistake!  I have a number of XP boxes still and WE9.1 runs
like a charm!  It's even much faster and better than WE9.4 that runs on my
Windows7 64Bit Professional box!

For me, I MUST STILL HOLD ON TO XP because a state-owned Web Portal that I
use for work-related purposes DOES NOT have support for IE11, FireFox, or
Google Chrome.  Only IE8 guarantees me better accessibility to this Web
Portal and it is a state government-owned, operated and maintained web
portal.

Each time I try accessing this Web Portal from my Windows7 64Bit
Professional box, all I get are lock ups and IE11 crashes.  It doesn't
matter whether it is Jaws or Window-Eyes; I can't get work done using IE11
on the Web Portal discussed in the previous paragraph.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---