Okay, so this is a windows ten thing? Sorry about my other message, since I don't have windows ten. Also, sorry if you said it was windows ten and I wasn't paying close enough attention. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Massey via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:20 AM
To: 'Larry Higgins' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Three beeps swhen shutting down computer, what do they mean,and what can I do to get rid of them

Larry.  I am unable to answer your question concerning why Windows 10 users
now hear three descending tones when shutting down their computers.  Chris
Grabowski has explained this issue over the phone to me, however, that
doesn't mean I remember his explanation.  Chris, a memory refresh would be
great!  The answer to your question of what can be done to fix the issue is
nothing, well, not yet, anyway.  I am used to the ascending beeps and boops
by now, whether I like them or not.

Mike M.