I don't know what is wrong, but it works fine in windows seven. That is 73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

how I set mine up, don't have ten on the place. On Sat, 28 May 2016, Paulette Vickery via Talk wrote:

Hi all,

I know that there has been lots of talk about Windows 10 over the last year
and that I absolutely have to make the change from Windows 7 before July
29th. But I didn't pay much attention to the conversation because I wasn't
going to make the change for a long time and I was perfectly happy with
Windows 7. Now something has happened to give me the not so subtle nudge, or
shove, to make the change, right now! We purchased an Echo, made by Amazon.
In order to use it and customize it to the way I want it I have to install
and use a free app that you download to your phone, in my case an iPhone,
and/or a computer. My husband put it on his Android phone and installed it
on my iPhone. He also installed it on his computer and can use it with no
problems. I am having a great deal of trouble using it on my iPhone, it is
using IOS 8.2, I believe, but I can get it to work, sort of. I still don't
know how to move around the Skills section, for example by moving freely to
the next selection or going to the next page. But the real kicker came when
I discovered that I couldn't use the app on my computer at all, because it
does not work in Windows 7! So now I must get Windows 10 this week end
because I want to use this app. The problem is that I am scared to death to
use it and have no idea how to make it do anything. Could some kind people
please tell me the best places to get reliable information about using it,
as well as a few tried and true tips and tricks to keep me from going stark
raving mad? Is Cortana worth using? What do I have to do to keep Microsoft
from becoming Big Brother? I am using Internet Explorer 10 and Window Eyes
9, I think. Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Paulette