I use the clipboard.  Go to the line where you want to start copying and hit
the home key for beginning of line.  Then use the shift key and down arrow
until you reach the line where you want to stop.  Then hit c control plus c to
copy.  It works for me.  It's a bit of a pain, but is the only way I can copy
emails in Becky.  Hope this helps.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com