From: Marten Post Uiterweer [mailto:marte...@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 10:18 AM
To: Steve Jacobson <steve.jacob...@visi.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: F8 and BECKY!

Steve,

you can read html messages in browse mode if you like it.
Go to tools, general setup and the message view tabcontrol.
Shift tab here to:
html view
In your case it is set to:
convert to plain text
I have set it the same, but you can also set it to:
view with IE component

When opening a html mail, you can use the browse mode and when opening a
text based mail, it will not use browse mode.

Regards, Marten

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/steve.jacobson