Most government programs, do not want to purchase window eyes, because jaws is
all they know.
And odd comparison of that would be to say, that in professional wrestling,
it's that thing that whole Cogan does.
Window-Eyes was always considered second  rate by the competition. And so, if
the client need to screen reader, they were generally stuck with Jaws.

Sent from my iPhone