There is no valid evidence that this acquisition of AI Squared is at all an
attempt to form a monopoly.

As stated in the Online Business Dictionary, a monopoly is defined as
follows:

Monopoly:  Market situation where one producer (or a group of
 producers acting in concert) controls supply of a good or service, and
where the entry of new producers is prevented or highly restricted

An attempt to merge two competing products together to more than likely
preserve the integrety and valuable development efforts of both products is
hardly a monopoly.  Also, as everyone is aware, there are other Screen
Readers and Magnification programs available.  I seriously doubt that any
efforts are underway to obtain their respective assets.

I know we are all deeply concerned and fearful of what the outcomes will
ultimately be.  However, it is disrespectful in the extreme of how you all
have bashed and attacked the staff and management of AI Squared and
particularly the dedicated developers of Window-Eyes.  Please stop it.

I personally am thinking positively that what will emerge will be of greater
benefit to us all.

Amanda Lee