From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+sclower=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin Huber via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:12 PM
To: Don Smith <dsmith1...@cogeco.ca>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Just info re windows 10

Hi:

While we are on the subject of Windows 10, how can I read those pop-up
windows that come up every now and then, for instance, when I plug a
memory stick into my USB port, I hear the tone and a message that
tells me to "tap to choose what action I want to take" or something
like that.  How do I get to that menu or whatever it is?
Kevin Huber