I just got my new computer running windows 10. I unchecked the checkbox and It still asks for a password.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 9:21 AM
To: Russ Kiehne ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Just info re windows 10

no. you would still have to press enter on the blank field to get to the
desktop.
once on the desktop you can set it up from there to by pass the log on screen. open a run dialog box with windows r keys and type in control userpassword2 and set it to log on automatically. this will work weather you have a password or
not once its setup.

-----Original Message----- From: Russ Kiehne via Talk