Vaughan, how long Window-Eyes will stay alive remains to be seen!  For me,
the interview lacked substance; there was quite a bit of praise going in the
Shark's direction.  I'll try not to lick my wounds early, but I do have my
doubts and time, place and events will either convince and confuse me
otherwise, or I'll need to refortify my pessimist shell and bang my face
against the wall.

How I wish that GW Micro had been sold to its staff!!  Surely, they could
have elected a Board of Directors and put together a winning team.  But,
alas, their opinions didn't count!  Anyway, I'll retrieve back to my fence
post and keep looking into the stars I can't see!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---