Good advise.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marc Solomon via Talk
  To: Bill Tillery ; Window-Eyes Discussion List ; 'Chris Skarstad'
  Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 2:47 PM
  Subject: How you can help

  Hi everyone,
  I had a conversation with a person who is a loyal Window-Eyes user the other
day. She, like many of you, was very concerned about the future of Window-Eyes.
She, like many of you, is unsure of the impact the recent acquisition will have
on the blind community. With that said, she also voiced discontent with the
negativity and speculation being spread on various communication channels.
Instead of buying into the negativity and speculating about the unknown, she
proposed an alternative. She suggested that the Window-Eyes community should
come together and tell the leadership of VFO what they want the future to be.
If you are concerned that you will no longer be able to receive quality
customer support and service from the team you have worked with all these
years, tell VFO this is what you want. If you are concerned that Window-Eyes
will be discontinued and will prevent you from being successful, tell VFO how
important Window-Eyes has been in your life and why it works so wel
   for you. I guess my point is, being negative and assuming the worst is not
going to help matters. If you want something to happen, do something about it
in a way that is constructive. For example, take time to compose your thoughts
and propose what you want to see happen in the future. And then share your
vision with the leadership at VFO. For your reference, here is a link to the
VFO Group contact web page: http://www.vfo-group.com/index.php/contact/.
  Best regards,
  Marc