Hi. The reason I like Window-eyes so much is it focuses on features without being too bogged down in gimics.

I don't need a special keystroke just to search for something on the web, I can just pull up Google and do it myself. Plus with more recent versions of JAWS, their settings center is so bogged down with settings that it can get a bit overwelming. Window-eyes control panel is pretty self-explanatory, and if you don't understand a feature, you can hit a simple keystroke and it'll be explained to you in clear, easy-to-understand language. I think over-all Window-eyes is a lot more stable. I've been running version 9.4 on my Windows 10 machine and it hasn't crashed yet. I've had a few odd problems here and there, but that may be because of something on my own system, I'm not going to blame AI Squared for that. We all have slightly different configurations and it's amazing that Window-eyes works so well on everyone's systems.