Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 10:17 AM
To: Don Smith ; Window-Eyes Discussion List ; 'Reg Webb'
Subject: Re: selecting text and f8 key

I feel the need to interject her to say that when using the F8 method in
brows mode control and right arrow keys to highlight words, that on the
last desired word, that you must at that point highlight each individual
character up to the end, because you will only get the first character
on that last word. Just a quirk  of the F8 way of doing things, but a
fact/quirk nevertheless.,

Of course, if you just wish to use the home and end keys for selecting
to the end of a line,then this is not an issue, but if you wish to lift
only a word or two, this could get to be rather frustrating until you
figure it out. I mean, it just isn't supposed to work that way.