From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 12:33 AM
To: Pamela Dominguez <geo...@optonline.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: selecting text and f8 key

Well Pam, here is an example. I just copied from a message about an up
coming Internet radio show, using f8 and this is how it came out after I
used the right arrow with the control keys to highlight words.

"After a two-week absence, I'm back with my top Shelf Oldies s."

That last word is supposed to be show. Now if I continue arrowing
without holding down the ctrl key, I can take in the whole word, but not
when using the ctrl key.

As in some other cases, this isn't a show stopper, just an
inconvenience. I can live with it, just wish I didn't have too <smile>.