From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+msolomon=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of David Pearson via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 7:23 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: how can I install window eyes

Dear list,

     After I did the windows 10 upgrade there are things window eyes would not
read. So I removed window eyes. I have a window eyes .zip file of version 9.3
and I burned it's contents onto a CD, I also put it onto a flash drive. Now
when I try to install window eyes from either the CD or the flash drive I'm
told that this version of window eyes is not compatible with this version of
windows. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks,

     Dave