Goodmorning,

If you're installing window-eyes on windows 10 youmay need the latest
downloadable we CD file from gw-micro which now is in v9.5.1 so better contact
gw-micro support tell them that you want to install your registered WE on
windows 10 and they will provide you with a downloadable link of your
window-eyes serialiazed cd. Then you just unzip the zip file,burn it on a cd
and just install.

Take care,

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:
michael.mical...@gov.mt
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail