Hey guys,

OK, this is an interesting problem We have 2 access databases at work, and 2 excelle files we access. All fo these are shared across our network internally. here's my problem. We are running windows 7 machines, we9.4, and ehre's what happens. Each 1 of these files have a shortcut on the desktop. When i click on them they appear visually on the screen, however, window-eyes says the program is not responding When i hit alt f4, it says stuff like wait for the program to respond button and all that. Why would this do this? I have literally just had window-eyes running and none of our other programs when i click on these files. Any ideas?