From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:00 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: an accdee database problem

Hey guys,

OK, this is an interesting problem  We have 2 access databases at work, and
2 excelle files we access.  All fo these are shared across our network
internally.  here's my problem.  We are running windows 7 machines, we9.4,
and ehre's what happens.  Each 1 of these files have a shortcut on the
desktop.  When i click on them they appear visually on the screen, however,
window-eyes says the program is not responding When i hit alt f4, it says
stuff like wait for the program to respond button and all that.  Why would
this do this?
I have literally just had window-eyes running and none of our other programs
when i click on these files.  Any ideas?
List archives can be found at