There are two ways to get the Windows 10 anniversary update. The first method
is to wait for the update to be downloaded and installed by the Windows update
utility. This is the recommended method because the other method is known to
cause issues for screen reader users. Microsoft is now aware of the problem. My
best advice is to just wait and the update will eventually be installed.
Best,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com