Is this anniversary update the whole thing, that is, the entire Windows 10, or just updates for the original?
Just wondering.

Peace.
Linette

On 8/4/2016 7:46 PM, Michael Massey via Talk wrote:
Hi, again, Rick.  I just wanted to chime in to let you know that you have
Mark Solomon's suggestion and mine, grin.  Pick whichever option you wish to
try.  Should you choose to wait for the update to automatically download and
install on your machine, let us know how it went.  Oh yeah, Mark, let us
know as well, grin.

Mike M.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+massey52=q....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Jarvis via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2016 6:00 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Need some advice

I tried to upgrade to the new windows 10 today and when I got to a certain
point I got the following message.  Display : The display is not compatible
with Windows 10. Check with the manufacturer for support.
What are my options here?  I do not want to buy a new pc just to upgrade.
Are there drivers that will work with this display that windows will work
with?  I have a hp desktop  that came with windows 8.0 and since I have
upgraded to windows 10.  I did not have this problem when updating then.
What do I need to do?  Thanks for any help here.  Rick
List archives can be found at