Well, for me WindowEyes is my goto #3 or #4 screen reader, but I love the
scripting concepts that WE provides. I would love to hear on or off list about
things you find doable in WindowEyes that are not doable in another screen
reader.

For my job, I need to support any screen reader that a school in the US might
be using, and float between several on a typical day.

Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn